We are very honored and excited that you have made Giorgio Men’s Warehouse and staff part of your special day. Our mission is to make your big day as beautiful and stress-free as possible. In order to make this possible, please keep in mind the following store policies:
- We require that the entire bridal party is sized, fitted, and paid in full 2 months prior to the wedding day.
- We ask that the bride and groom come in 2 months prior to the wedding to confirm the style and colors of the suit packages for the bridal party. Also, this will be the best time to get any updates on the status of the fittings and payments for all participants and to make any last minute changes to the order.
- Please note that boys’ suits are bought from a different vendor than the men’s suits. We cannot guarantee and exact match but we will match the boys’ suits/slacks as close as possible to the men’s suits.
- Big and tall grooms and groomsmen: some suit styles and brands only cut suits up to certain sizes. Because of this, we may have to order from a different brand/vendor in order to get the larger sizes. We cannot guarantee an exact match but we will match the suit/s as close as possible to the bridal party colors.
- If adding shoes to the package, we recommend that you specify a color and allow the groomsmen to pick out their own shoes based on their preferred style and budget.
- Please keep in mind that suit manufacturers re-cut suits from different bolts of fabric at different times. There might be a slight variation in color when suits are purchased from the suit selected in the store.
- Please keep in mind that we work on weddings in chronological order. We will call you to let you know when your items are in. We are diligently working on all of the many weddings and you can be assured that we will give your wedding the same attention as we do our others.
- Any changes regarding the groomsmen packages (ex. tie color, suit color, shirt color etc...) within 2 months of the wedding will have to be approved by management and may result in an additional fee.
- If there are any changes made to the groomsmen party, in regards to adding or replacing groomsmen, within the 30 days of the wedding date, the deposit is non-refundable for the groomsmen being replaced or removed from the party and an additional fee may apply for any new additional groomsmen to the party. Any groomsmen removed from the party that has paid in full in advance will receive half of his/her payment back in the form of a refund.
- A deposit or full payment must be paid at the time of the initial sizing and full payment must be paid by no later than 30 days before the wedding date.
*Don’t forget about groomsmen gifts! We offer a huge selection of gifts, such as cufflinks, belts, socks, suspenders, etc., at special prices.
For any questions please call us at (423) 756-5098 or (423) 756-5080. Also, don’t forget to email pictures at email@example.com of your day so that we can feature them on our website and Facebook page. Thank you for using Giorgio Men’s Warehouse!
Store hours: Monday – Saturday 10:00 am – 7:00 pm